Saturday, July 3, 2010

Why I Talk About Money

From time to time on this blog I will mention specific amounts that I was paid for a job. Just the same, I will likely mention weekly totals. The purpose for doing this in not to gloat nor is it to talk about money just for the fun of it. Instead, I do this to satisfy the curiosity of my readers and also to provide insight to those who are considering this line of work.

If you are anything like me, then you are curious as to how much people are paid for their work. Just the same, if you are like me, then you are curious as to how much certain projects cost and how much people are willing to pay to have those project done. Because of my own curiosity regarding these things, I will be very open regarding what I was paid for various jobs and my standard rates. I will also be open regarding what I made over the course of a week.

I hope you find this information interesting and helpful. Hopefully, those who are in or are considering this line of work can use it to help establish rates and job estimates.

No comments:

Post a Comment